Popular Posts

Something extra ....

OMG 800 hits! Thank you for reading, but I really never thought my struggle would be of interest to anyone! Keep reading and keep spreading the love ... tough love as Corey would call it! Thanks for the reminder this evening, yes it was tough and you are tough. Right, is that enough abuse for today ; )!

I just tried on the faVe dress (not face dress....), ahead of the 1 February and my 25 count down. OMG for the 2nd time, it fits and nearly fits perfectly. In 25 days its going to be too big. I need to find a good and fast fingered tailor; I will need to have it taken in at this rate. OK the weight is still going down but I think OFC boot camp works on toning up the body too cos Ive lost a few kgs before in the past and that dress certainly was as far away from fitting as I am to having the body of Nicole Richie! Can anyone recommend a great tailor?

Thank you Corey and Zaid and LL and everyone for motivating me, despite the struggle and the fact I still feel useless Im seeing results I never thought possible. In a few weeks I will be off to raid the "skinny" wardrobe that has never left the zipup bag under my bed.

Good luck everyone who is taking steps like me, day by day, keep going, Im with you all the way ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment