Popular Posts

1 March - Thankyou Andrew!

Considering the part time commitment to my new diet plan, I am very pleased to confirm I lost 2.4kgs. IMAGINE what I could have achieved if I had done it properly for a full 7 days. So thank you Andrew. You have been my inspiration and food guru - my 2nd piece of the jigsaw.

I cant not mention my first piece of the jigsaw that has kept me going and contributed to the last weeks weight loss - OFC Boot camp. The exercise has been the partner to the diet, despite the "bender" (TY Andrew again for that term ....) last Friday at the Welsh Ball. If only I danced for 3hrs every Friday ..... on top of the 3 times a week boot camp and my own 2km running.

There are now 4 of us in the Tuesday evening session, on our 8 week Nutrition course. We had high 5s going on between us, was great fun and a bit silly. If I could maintain a 2kg weight loss for the next 7 weeks I would be a VERY VERY happy girl. And I would be WAAAAY on target for my sky diving tandem jump on my birthday. I even have yet another new dress (red, layered from Monsoon in the sale for AED173, bargain!).

I need to stay focused and carb free over the weekend in Jordan for a friends birthday. I also need to keep running and/or using the hotel gym. I NEED to lose another 2kgs next Tuesday. I am supposed to be on a work dinner on Monday, Im going to challenge this and move it to Tuesday, AFTER my next weekly weigh-in : ).

I wanted to share with you a message I received from a new friend, a friend of LL, and someone who used to do boot camp last year. This lovely lady sent me an emotional email about this blog - I made her laugh, I made her cry and now I am inspiring her to get back on the healthy lifestyle wagon again. She did so well, she is an amazing, bubbly, funny and outrageous lady, she looks amazing and glamorous and Im very happy to have made a new friend. I am even happier that I have inspired you in a positive way, in a healthy lifestyle way. This is definitely a new me, and thank you for inspiring me to continue this journey and this blog. Im with you every step, and you know where I am if you have a bad day - I still have bad days but the good days are spread out in between. You can do it, YOU GO GIRL! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment