Popular Posts

1 February - New month, new me

I remember someone telling me before that when you wake on the first day of the new month, Im supposed to say white rabbit 3 times. I think they told me that on April 1st. I didnt mention any rabbits today ......Ive not gone barking yet!

My arms hurt from yesterdays bootcamp. In between all that running we were using the weights, I had 2.5kgs. We used them in every way possible, the most bearable was the one where I was lying on my back - an old regular haunt of mine ....! The biceps are definitely feeling the benefit today, feeling more like Popeye every day! I do love spinach - raw only, otherwise it just turns into green mush that resembles seaweed and sticks in between every tooth. Im still hoping tomorrows session with Zaid is boxing, I liked that! (Corey/Zaid, thats a HUGE hint, I LIKE THE BOXING! Dont forget now!)

After trying my favourite dress on late last night, I was feeling positive. I wanted something warm to wear at work today. The ac remains on Scottish summer temps (just above freezing) but the weather forecast was for some nasty weather, so that ruled out opening the window and letting some heat and fresh air in. I went to the long sleeved tops section and pulled out my dusty pink number. I even choose my matching scarf to give with it. I put it on and its loose, very loose. This was one of the tops I was wearing in December under my jumpers as they were too tight to wear on their own. Again, its the boot camp thats making this all happen.

I was also emailing a co-bootcamper today and she was saying she has a pair of jeans as her goal. 3 weeks ago she couldnt pull them up. Now she can. Next step is zip them up. Keep going, you are doing fabulous (you know who you are ; )!). Bootcamp wouldnt be the same without you!

Ive also been shopping at long last. I do love Union Coop. A fridge full of veg and some fruit later, some small boxes to portion my nuts and cherries/grapes, Im ready for the week ahead. I just need some kitchen weighing scales in advance of my meeting with Dietician Andrew. Got some nice new smellies for the apartment too, a girl needs some smellies.

Now Andrew. He cancelled this evenings week 1 of his 8 week programme. I was devastated as Ive been waiting since Saturday for this evening, to get into my week of losing 4kgs. As soon as they reconfirm Im there as long as its not on a boot camp evening!

AND I did my 3 runs around Mirdif Park, swallowing the entire sand dunes at the same time, and keeping any remaining bits for my eyes and nose. Disgusting weather. I was slower than last week so Im not putting my times up until Ive lowered the times. 

Now time for some catch up TV. Holby City and Banged Up Abroad are the current faves but Ive yet to finish series 3 of Ashes to Ashes, I dont want it to end! Me, cup of early grey, kitties, blanket and TV. Blissssssssssssss 






No comments:

Post a Comment