Popular Posts

20 October - 6th Sense

I woke several times during the night; this cold seems to have kicked up a notch. Could be a hay fever tough as it’s been a long time since I’ve been this close to green nature. But it does feel like a cold. I thought I had slept all night snoring with my mouth wide open, but MsA says she didn’t hear me. I think she’s a deep sleeper!

I woke at 6.28am, 2 mins before my alarm and I switched it off, knowing I was awake this time! I lit the floor from my bed to the bathroom with my phone, don’t know why I did that as I hadn’t done this all week. I was on the look out for scorpions. I did the usual, and went to wash my hands, and my heart started to pound when I actually saw a scorpion. I didn’t know what to do. I had my BB with me, could I Google "best way to kill a scorpion" or do I just go for it? I went back to the rom to get my aluminum flask, thanking god that he was still there when I returned. He moved in between MsA's toiletries and it took me a while to have the courage to move them one by one. He was still there then decided to walk down the wall. The only "tool" I had was my small bottle of hairspray, flat bottom. I had to crush the little thing in half, I would never have rested had he escaped. It was my sanity or his life. Im afraid my sanity won. Sorry matey, please forgive me. I must have sensed he was there, something in these juices and soups hee hee!

Phew,  already had my morning warm up. Took a few mins for my breath and heart to go back to normal. A few dancing feet in the bathroom did the trick. Time to get dressed.

Another morning session complete with RAF Max - that woman has boundless energy. For me, Im a very happy chicky as this was another session that didn’t strain my ankle. I felt proud I had made another morning session. It reminded me of the old me pre last Friday, confident I wasn’t a morning person and look at me now. Loving exercise at 7am in the cold. It’s going to be so easy to walk 30mins every morning in the morning sun and heat when Im back in the sandpit. No excuses. Buts = big butts and I would love a butt like Max! We all wish for the same, Im sure even MrG!

Superfood shot - check!

Missed Sally’s Nordic Walking, but its only temporary. Will be ordering my own set online soon, so I don’t feel Im missing out TOO much. I dangled my right in ankle in the freezing cold pool .... I need to warm up - Time to try the sauna for the first time - had a gossip and a little heart to heart with one of my lovely Irish fellow juicers, MsC. After we put the world to rest, I dangled the ankle in the pool again. Then I packed most of my clothes. All packed and organised for easy washing when home. OCD developing me thinks, but hey, it’s a good one.

Then more Max at 1115am. A great session and Im really really enjoying the exercises. I also enjoy working in pairs, a different person each time. This time MsCl - we chatted a bit as we went round, we shared tips and hints. A good one to share is peel, deseeded portion avocados and bananas then freeze, ready for use in the mixers for the juices. Marvelous :). The session was over far too fast. There aren’t many sessions left - one final bootcamp this afternoon, looking forward to it and don’t want it to end. Im insanely jealous of 2 juicy colleagues who are staying next week aswell. MsZ and MsS, we all need full run down of what we will miss and how you are both doing, cant wait to hear all about it. Good luck girls for the week ahead, you’ve done amazing this week already, just think what you will achieved by completing 2 weeks.

For me, time for more chilling. Time for sunbed. First time this week. Bring it on : )

No comments:

Post a Comment