Popular Posts

16 October - Another day in Paradise

I woke up again at 530am, thats sooo not me. LL you will be impressed. As Im sharing I went back to sleep again however I have decided that if I wake up again at 530am Im getting up and heading to the lounge, and read or update this blog. Im glad IM sharing but its a lot easier on my own!

Eventually my alarm woke me up at 645am - roomies woke me at 6am, 630am and 645am too. I decide against the warm shower today - it takes 5-10mins for the cold shower to turn hot anyway and I didint have time. I had a stretch and abs session to attend to at 715 - 745am. Stretchin was great, abs was tough but I did the best I could, I could have done more but it hurt! Im going to feel that tomorrow. We did this on the platform that is open to the valley and mountains. It really is a beautiful sight, especially early morning.

Then we had the green super food shot - vile stuff but I know its good for me.

Of went on the group walk - some people ran, some walked or power walked, some like me took to the nordic walking again. Fabulous invention ever. Down the gravelly hill, onto the main road and we just walked and walked. Fresh air, clean air, nice sounds, peacefulness, a few honking horns from the passing cars and bikes, not many waves (not very friendly on first impression), and so much green stuff everywhere. On the way back I chatted to Sally, a real honest conversation that would usually be reserved for the select few in my life. Its great to be open and honest, great to let the real me emerge with no secrets and hidden facets! The walk back was easier than I anticipated. I was glad I wore my perdometer again, It showed we had walked up and down hills for 8km. Fabulous. That showed 577 calories burned too. Im determined to beat yesterdays pedometer reading, a small challange I know I will achieve by the end of the day.

A quick stretch with Max overlooking the valley on the platform and breakfast juice. Lovely and green. Theres a bit of a theme here!

I opted out of the Body Pump session, I wanted ot enjoy the yoga more and I was a bit sore around the ankle and a bit stiff fom the morning walk. I opted to update yesterdays blog - I only managed to complete half of it. I sat outside in the sunny shade, in the fresh air. It was lovely and good to get everything that was in my head from yesterday onto the blog. Now I can just read it myself and not have to try and memorise everything.

Next, another yoga session with Steve followed by a 30 min relaxtion session. I feel asleep, my right arm twitched far too much. I felt amazing :).

To be continued ....

No comments:

Post a Comment