Popular Posts

4 March - Suitcases and Back Pain

BFAs are not good for me, especially the sit ups. The same happened last Thursday before the Welsh Ball. I woke up with back pain, I couldnt move! Ponstan is going to be the cure, no jogging this morning is going to help me. And I still need to clean, tidy, do the washing and change the bed, not to mention clean the cat litters. Nice. Oh I still havent packed yet.

Then I made it to the airport. I have to focus on being healthy this weekend so I can lose another 2kgs. I missed breakfast so had some Pinkberry with fruits (yummeee), thank goodness its at the airport. Then as it was was my mates birthday, we stopped off at the bar. She had a cosmo coktail, I had gin, but had to opt for the bitter lemon, a G&T wasnt going to hit the spot. A quick waltz to the gate we were soon seated right at the back of the plane, and waiting for the drinks. OK, time to get back to the recommended drinks list from Andrew. Gin & Tonic. Nope, its really not working, I cant drink this nonsense. Back to the food - chicken, rice and little arabic bread was lovely. Damn, that wasnt on the diet plan!

Jordan is a quiet country, even on a Friday, even with every family camped out at the side of the road and Dead Sea for picnic time. Despite the litter rubbish, I like the place. On arrival at the very quiet Kempinski Hotel we checked out our lovely room and opened the 1st bottle of champers. Headed to dinner, fabulous Thai and Asian food - thai green chicken curry, rice and Pah Thai was not in the diet plan, neither were the prawn crackers and the mojito though it did have soda in it! After dinner we hit the busy bar - nope, just me and you then matey! One Harvey Wallbanger later it was bed time.

Tomorrows diet plan better get back on schedule or Im in trouble next Tuesday on those weighing scales.......

No comments:

Post a Comment