Popular Posts

3 March - 2nd BFA

Before I write anything, congrats HUGE congrats to Mr and Mrs Super-Fit, who are now crowned Mr and Mrs Lieutenant. You are an inspiration to us all. Well done : ).

And back to me, so far from a sniff of Lieutenant. I wasnt happy with my performance if you can even call it that. There was no tap dancing or music or big lights, not even a stage. So no, not a performance. I am hoping its down to the fact I didnt eat well the last 2 days - today 1 apple, a handful of nuts and less than 500ml of water until 1 hour before boot camp. Yesterday wasnt any better.

I ran the 1 mile in 11mins 35 s. I think I was just under 12mins last time (I need to re-read my own blog!). I just need to keep chasing Corey to send me my last BFA results so I can compare to this months, though Im not holding out for much improvement. I really dont know what happened to me today.

However I do do know there was some definite cheating out there, not sure how I overtook someone yet they finished before me. 3 rounds not 4? Im only saying .... and I know I did the 1min tests properly and didnt miscount. Not that Im saying anyone else did .......Anyway, as LL says, they are only cheating themselves!

And Im traveling to the Dead Sea tomorrow, bring on the holidays! Ive got a few more weeks til the next BFA, will worry about that then.

No comments:

Post a Comment