Popular Posts

29 March - The Drugs DO work

So, here I am. Still no bootcamp, still trying to eat healthy and low carbs (the maltesers have now gone but I have shared them, wasnt such a good idea after all ... for now), still with numb leg but improving, still with pain but hopefully improving, thanks to the drugs and increased dosage.

As you can imagine, I havent been up to much. One of my friends has joined the OFC boot camps in Safa Park on Mons and Weds and she will join Mirdif on Thurs. This week I will go and support her from the sidelines. This evening I am attempting to go to my weekly weigh in with Andrew, though Im sure IF there is any weightloss its most likely muscle loss not fat. I know I have been OK with eating healthy but there has been a few naughties thrown in - yesterday I had 2 small slices of toast with peanut butter and it was scrumptious. And thanks to LL who has been doing my shopping for me, Ive been asking for good stuff not naughties though Im screaming for a pizza, no idea why. So far I have resisted.

The other naughties was white arabic bread and hummus, however I suffered badly after eating it with the halloumi and fattousch. I had terrible wind and acid indigestion. As much as I love it, I will be avoiding in the future.

Baby steps - thats all I can manage these days anyway, walking is an issue. Ive done my arm weights every day, thinking that if I have muscle in my arms, this will add to increasing my metabolism despite that lack of movement and cardio. And still baby steps in rewiring my head to healthy eating and less of the emotional eating. I have lots of homework from my life coach session to complete but my next appointment is towards the end of April. And I have approx 5kgs to lose before my birthday in May ......

My MRI is scheduled for Thursday, though not sure about the 8am appointment, oh well I can always go back to bed afterwards! Or even better, the lovely MrsT may have given birth by then and I can visit them in the same hospital. Heres hoping.

Tonight Im wishing for a 1kg weight loss, tomorrow Im wishing for lots of sleep, Thursday Im wishing for a clear result from the MRI with cause and cure, as well as good news that I CAN fly on Friday to the UK as planned for my annual leave. Universe, please help me, many thanks : ).

And well done Mohammed - same thoughts, different person - http://gulfnews.com/in-focus/cutthefat/cut-the-fat-week-17-1.784202

No comments:

Post a Comment