Popular Posts

21 March - The job so has to go

Its Monday, and guess what, another boot camp missed. I schedule these sessions in my MS Outlook calendar so not only do I get a reminder to leave the office on my laptop and on my blackberry, people cant book anything in my diary after 530pm on Mons Weds and Thurs. The same goes for Tues for appointments with Andrew.

However, when there are people senior to me demanding deadlines to be met all at the same time, none of which are negotiable, but are caused by many previous years of disorganised dysfunctionality, I cant escape it. Especially when Im still booking and changing travel plans for our people in Bahrain.

The job has to go. I didnt even find time to do my 20mins in the sun, as prescribed by the 2nd opinion Dr. I didnt have time to drink as much water as I needed hence the 1.5l bottle I am demolishing this evening, something tells me Im going to wake early tomorrow! I didnt have time to stop working as I ate my food today, my lovely Sumo Salad, yep Im addicted to this. So, Ive basically told the world that everyone and everything at work was more important than me. Something I do on a daily basis, including weekends recently. I am important, I am No 1, and I need to look after me because no other bugger will. I dont know how to change it, though I have a hospital appointment at mid morning Wednesday and I plan to use my time prior to this as productive as I can. Time to do some networking for my next move.

And Im bored of shopping and chopping, Im not interested in making meals, I prefer to eat easy food that are more nibbles than meals. Tonight I steamed my lamb meat balls (love them, though the kitties prefer the chicken ones) and some broccoli. Doesnt sounds exciting, but it was good enough for me, it tasted good and there were no carbs. And I need to make up for the chocs and maltesers eaten over the weekend.

Its weigh in tomorrow with Andrew, and Im hoping for the best. But I know I havent done as much exercise as I should have and I still need to be even stricter with the diet plan, more about getting organised in advance, but on my limited time the last thing I want to do when I get home is chop even more veg and salad. Hence why Im loving Sumo Salad so much though if I really looked into the dressings, Im sure the spicy indian yoghurt one is not a good addition to the salad. However, there remains no pasta, rice, bread, potatoes or otherwise in my diet (except that pumpkin that sneaked into my More salad at the weekend, naughty pumpkin!)

So tomorrow Im aiming for 1kg. If I do this, Im on target for my birthday. I just need to do the same for the next 6 weeks including 10 days of which will be in the UK. I MUST run every day and Im looking forward to a Zumba class with my sis. Where is that Mirdif Zumba class. However the big news is that when I return, I will be with my new roller skates, so if you see 2 mad ladies laughing their heads off around Festival City, that'll be me and my new found co-rollerskater. I cannot tell you how excited I am about these skates, I just wish I had them now as I would be out around my area zooming for km after km, my music and wind in my hair, being careful not to fall arse over tit over those speed bumps!

Im of to dream myself slim for tomorrows weigh in and about the new love of my life (below) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment