Popular Posts

7 February - Part 2

Ive got one word - Crossfit!!! Boot camp was interesting this evening, tough and I learnt something new. My thighs and legs are not strong. I always thought they were reasonably OK, based on the fact they carry this weight around all the time. I can sense what the next 2 days holds for me already, the 2nd day I will be at the 1st day of the conference, attempting to look normal when standing and sitting; I may have to fake a back injury so I get away with it with ease. Gave Corey some cheek tonight, I must be getting slightly fitter to be able to speak during the session!!

However, I am glad it was a tough session, I needed to feel some pain to remind me to do extra exercises this week ahead. Ive got LL reminding me daily, HOW could I possibly forget. Ive already been requested (!) to do 10 jumping jacks in the morning when I wake - LL do you remember I dont DO mornings. But hey I will give it a go. Can I get away with sitting on the toilet when doing my weights or is that just pushing it a bit too far?

Andrew Dietician is avoiding my calls - he knows he owes me AED500! And a free week 1 session. Think I will stalk him til he gives in....

Ive booked our skydiving for May - www.skydiveduabi.com - for me and LL.Ive got my Juicemaster Retreat in Turkey booked, the RAF bootcamp one - http://www.juicemaster.com/retreats/7lbs-in-7-days.html/?___store=default. All I need is mum to confirm her trip end March and Petra (walking!!) can get booked in and squeezed in before a few days in the UK, as well as the Dead Sea for a seperate weekend. So all I need right now is to be notified of the Public Hols for next week. Pretty please let it be a Thursday so I can selfishly take myself to Singapore for the long weekend - or do I choose the Maldives. Singapore is more tier miles and cheaper ......

Im off to watch some telly and nibble on my fave olives I forgot I bought last week. Yummmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment