Popular Posts

11 February - If I can anyone can ....

Last night when I got home, I was awake, a little tired, but I knew the weekend had arrived, so what better to do than stay up. Just cos I can!

2 episodes of Holby City done, it was 3.30am. And what a load of nonsense. If anyone else is following, can someone tell me if an Eastenders writer has joined their team. What a load of shite - the episode where "Patsy" (Kensit - I dont know the Holby City name) goes to Cape Town and her BF and another Dr follow her to rescue her. Load of toss, what was I staying up late watching that for, when I could have watched my quality weekly dose of American Idol instead - no thats saved for Saturday : ).

I slept for about 6hrs, woke up feeling a tad queasy (must have been the large consumption of water last night, I really over did it!). I was contemplating going back to sleep, when I remembered I had to still select and book my hotel for next weekend. OMG, excitements. Morning world, Im awake.

Needless to say, Im still looking and about to head off to MORE Cafe to read my Lonely Planet guide to help narrow down my choices whilst eating my spinach salad. So much to do, see, eat and enjoy, and so many places to stay. OK, narrow down to easy access to a running route (Yes LL, I have surpassed even your expectations and googled the words "running" and "singapore" and "routes" in the same box!). Also, must have a spa and pool. Im considering an energising  scrub Thursday evening, a relaxing massage Fri (after my Singapore Sling at Raffles) and an Thai massage type treatment to keep me going on my overnight flight back to the desert.

So back to Friday and my weekly run around where I live. last week I did it in 17mins 42s, beating the previous week of 18mins 7s, and also running nonstop. Today I excelled myself, new PB time is 16mins 43 s and STILLLLL NONSTOP. My legs hurt, but kept telling myself I needed the blood pumped around those strained muscles from last week, and Im consciously aware next week is hell week at bootcamp. And its a 3 day session too. All building up for the ball on Fri 25th. 

I even thought my legs looked a bit slimmer looking downwards .....................

Enjoy your weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment