Popular Posts

7 February - Lets just get it over with

Weigh in - gained 0.3kgs (that will be the 2 slices of carrot cake on Fri and Sat, and the fried rice last night).
Or perhaps its muscle gain? Maybe, but lets be honest, I very much doubt it.

Great news though - BP is 120/79 and resembling normality. As long as it reads the same later this week, again on Monday and Thursday next week, there may be progress in this area. Still being told not to presume anything until I get a series of BP readings the same as this. Apparently it could have been a one off. Que????

I think the BP was lower today as  was busy planning my weekend in Singapore in just over a week, and then an option of the Maldives arose. Then I was planning a weekend in Bahrain with LL. Then I was checking the flights to Singapore and was happy to see they fit in with maximising time in the city. Please just announce the public holiday so I can book and then pack. Me myself and I. Lovely!

Im about to dash off toe boot camp - Im really going to have to go for it. Only 1 session this week. And 2 days of hotel conferences Weds and Thurs. The run is going to have to occur tomorrow (hopefully after I transfer Finn at RTA.....) and also double workout at the weekends.

More work when I return from boot camp so signing off til tomorrow. Hope I managed to steam my fish and veg for dinner tonight .................

No comments:

Post a Comment