Popular Posts

25 June - Well Done LL

LL took part in the Shape/OFC Challenge today at the Westin Hotel. 2mins of squats, proper squats. 2mins is a long time ..... well done LL, you did it, inspiring us all. Especially the ones like me stood in the sidelines.

A blast from the past, and we bumped into our original personal trainer from a few years ago. We gave him a hard time, and he really tried to get us to progress and get better but all we did was skive off and avoid the exercises. Though we did get better at the suicide runs, Im sure we did. He still inspires us now, though remembered by the dreaded beep test (we never did that properly either), but one day I will revisit that "mountain" in Safa Park, and run around it and see how Ive improved again. But I need to get back into the fitness more than once a week with Zaid, and increase the number of times I go walking around home. Though I think I need to go walking alone as I want to pick up the speed and break it up with some light running in between. Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed the walk last week, but it was too slow a pace for me. Will see how it goes tomorrow, but may leave the girls to that while I go back to my circuit around home and time myself walking and building up to running again.

Ive bought a MORE cafe spinach salad for lunch tomorrow, looking forward to that. After work its a walk with the neighbours. Then its salad chopping time and possibly some shopping for some quality chicken and beef for the last 4 days of lunches at the "zoo". Then Im free for 3 days (going to make the most of the days off, and do something new every day), and do some exercise each day, and sleep lots. This time next week, its the whole new me, a whole new era begins and boy its going to be a good one. Here I come! And this time next year I will be participating in the Shape/OFC Challenge however it wont be in the burpees challenge ...... will leave to those who think its fun and like it. Nutters the lot of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment