Popular Posts

21 June - Bitter Sweet Beginning

Ok, it was a 2.1kg weight loss over the last 2 weeks. Whoop, I was pleased, but wasnt over the moon. Not over the moon as much as I should have been, as I know now what I COULD have lost if Id stuck to my eating plans. I have the next 2 weeks to correct this.

On the other hand, I stupidly hurt my right arm during my training session with Zaid on Sunday, and by the limited movement I now have with the associated pain, I know it was when I was struggling with the weights when straightening above my head. I was struggling and I now recall throwing my arms carelessly above me as I tried to completed that set. I think I know how NOT to do that again next time.

I have wondered if there are too many messages and hints that I should not be getting fit, and not be getting healthy and staying as I am, as I seem to be suffering more since I started this journey at the beginning of the year. But then I try and remind myself that there will always be challenges, no journey is without diversions or breakdowns, or calling out the recovery man (where is mine?), the original "no pain no gain", it will be worth it in the end, and wouldnt be as worthwhile if it was easy. I think I need to have that last sentence printed on paper and stuck up all around my apartment, so I dont forget.

However, I need to keep losing that kind of weight every 2 weeks, however our next meeting is in 3 weeks, which means the weight loss HAS to be 3kgs .............

Early rise tomorrow, back to more dry needling in my pirisomething muscle in my right butt cheek and some physio moves on my right leg. I might ask for some sneaky moves for my right arm, same side of the body after all. Night x


No comments:

Post a Comment