Popular Posts

31 August - I dont bruise easily ...

Unless I fall on my ankle at bootcamp. Obviously. Im walking so much better than expected, Im only hobbling a little bit. Last Sunday evening I didnt think I would have made such progress. Just goes to show what resting up, elevating the ankle, taking my meds and not stressing can do for healing - basically doing as Im told. OK so theres yet another first. So here's the bruise on day 3, looking good :


AND in desperate need for pedicure and a fresh coat of blue polish. Though I am tempted for a metallic green this time. Oh I cant choose. Least I have until a week tomorrow to choose, and by that time I wont mind someone touching my feet and ankle.

Night night all, Im off to elevate my ankle on 2 spare pillows, and get some sleep. Tomorrow is a girlie lunch to Kcal - http://www.kcalhealthyfastfood.com/beta/

1 comment: