Popular Posts

8 August - Health Gain not Weight Loss

.. DONT let me go! OMG 4018 hits to this blog, who is reading this stuff?

Ive not been good at keeping this blog up to date in recent weeks, and so much has happened (mostly excellent and good), but Ive got a little distracted with my new job, and getting back to Bootcamp .... that Ive omitted some very important aspects of my new life :

PLAN PLAN PLAN
Stay focused on my goals
Sleep 8hrs a night
Buy my food in advance
Prepare my food in advance
Eat breakfast
Drink lots of water
Walk and move more (the stairs are blocked at work!)
Update my blog ....

The great news is there has been a significant change in my "behaviours" with the odd slip up. Therefore I have decided to change things up a bit - Im back on my Juicemaster juices as I am officially missing and craving my apples and juices. Now this goes against a lot of what I have learnt with Andy, but I know I need to add in my juices/apples especially during Ramadan when its hard to eat and drink regularly through the day. Ive got my box of apples, my  big chunk of ginger, lemons and limes chilling in the fridge, 3 pineapples, a pile of carrots and all sorts of veggies to add in. I havent quite got back into adding in the wheatgrass and spirulina as they are still in the cupboard - time to get them out again.

The bad news is I havent given up the weighing scales 100% yet, maybe 75% and working on it. I need this for motivation over the next week or so until I go on my holiday. Im way off my original targets so now I have reset them, and I wont share them til I reach the day before my hols.

I have a weekend with the girls planned this weekend and it does scare me a little as I dont want to go mad, and would prefer to be at home on the juices but its LL pre birthday weekend celebrations. The good news is if I am in the company of LL she has a postive effect on my behaviours, food choices and alcohol consumption - ok maybe not the last one, but the other 2 are good reasons to go for the weekend and have some fun. Ive always got next week to get back on track WITH the green stuff added in this time.

I will update on everything that has occurred thats not TOO personal, and let you know about my return to boot camp - making progress and I did my first attempt at burpees yesterday, though they were pretty amateurish! I missed last weekends of PT sessions with Zaid and MUST get booked in for some mid week sessions next week on top of the Bootcamp on Sunday and Tuesday - maybe I can squeeze one in on Friday morning. Or I could just use my new TRX at home : )))

In the meantime, to keep me going I will be reading this article :

http://www.ahlanlive.com/top-100-greatest-weight-loss-tips-ever--125379.html

If I can get it delivered to the UAE, I WILL be taking Jillian Michaels new book UNLIMITED on my holidays too - think I best email Pa and ask him if he can get it in the UK (before the book stores get raided and burnt down .....) and send to me by courier for next week. Or first I better ask in the bookstores in Dubai as I havent done that et - I rely far too much on internet book purchase buying.

Thanks for reading, feel free to write comments too, and you dont need to add your name!

As Ive just read, its not weight loss its HEALTH GAIN : )

No comments:

Post a Comment