Popular Posts

25 August - Annas Story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2029785/The-holiday-snaps-changed-lives-If-youre-dreading-summer-bikini-shots-women-inspire-.html

Wow, these words could've been written by me :


 "I compensated...by feigning a larger-than-life confidence to hide my true feelings. My friends all thought I was the life and soul of the party — it never occurred to them to wonder why I always left early on a night out, but the truth was that I couldn’t keep up the pretence all night....I was convinced I didn’t deserve to be thin because my role in life was the ‘fat, funny girl’, and I’d been overweight for so long that I didn’t think it would ever change..I always deleted pictures of myself looking particularly fat ...I’d tried to cover myself up as I was conscious of being in flimsy clothing and swimwear...it was blatantly obvious that my flesh was spilling over the seams of my clothes. It was hideous..."


Well done all 3 ladies, inspirational stories and one day I will be happy to show my fat holiday photo next to the sexy slimline me : )

No comments:

Post a Comment