Popular Posts

9 March 2012 - Its cold out there

Fruit and veg make you cuter

Im loving this article, another bit of scientific proof that fruit and veg was good for us - as if we didnt know already!

And nice timing to get back on the juice and health and fitness journey again, after my week of forgetting about it all. I really needed to do that, to relax about the food I was eating. Sometimes I was good (breakfast was easier), sometimes I had my soups for lunch or dinner, I even had a salad, but the rest of the time ... IM not even going to go there, but there were carbs ....

Perhaps that will make next weeks weight loss goal easier to achieve - I have a reward at the end of the week - sky diving (no 4 whoop whoop) and then Taste of Dubai and then the St Patricks Day Ball. Ive got my seize 14 purple dress ready for the occasion, the shoes and handbag are sorted. I just need to choose an outfit for my sky dive, and Im thinking shorts ... yes really, I am!! Not sure Id like my legs flapping filmed for all to see, so may have to go find some decent shorts and not my boardies ha ha.

Las night I went to see my childhood crushes, Duran Duran - I stuck to water but I was soooo cold! My friends turned into 80s rock and pop chicks and wondered why I wasnt dancing like a looney like them - I prefer to watch the band, dancing for me is reserved for the DJ at the end of a ball, at the end of a drunken night around a friends apartment, around my apartment when cleaning and in a good place .... I wanted to watch my heroes. They were great. And I wore a size 8 leather jacket - ok, it was draped over my shoulders and all I could think if was that MrsM-KittyLady is technically half of me, or Im 2 of her!!!

Tonight its time for some Snow Patrol, and time to try and stay warm again - tonight is going to be cooler as we will be exposed to the sea air and temps on the Atlantis Nasimi Beach. I cant help thinking that since Ive got less blubber Im definitely feeling the cold more and I mean REALLY cold!! I will be layering ...

I missed out on practicing my meditation yesterday, but I made sure I had a try today - I had a lie in, gym training was cancelled, I WAS going to go, I truly was, then I fell asleep and woke up later 100% focused on cleaning and tidying and decluttering. So my meditation gave me some focus and energy to tick off the tasks on my list and DO SOMETHING productive today, instead of wasting the day. And as I am moving all day, and stepping over things and literally moving my body head to toes for 5hrs, this is the same as an hour in the gym .... well thats what Im telling myself :).

And once Im finished, I will practice meditating once more, give me energy to keep warm this evening ha ha!

Tomorrow, its back to juicing and Jason Vale .... to buy a new juicer or not, to buy a new juicer or not .... to buy a new juicer ............ !!

2 comments:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... cold press juicer in India

    ReplyDelete