Popular Posts

24 March - The Perfect 10

10kgs to go til I reach my ultimate target.

Originally I was to be 80kgs by my 40th birthday and 7kgs5 by August for LLs birthday .. but at some point, I re-evaluated my goals and realised it was possible to reach 75kgs by my birthday.

6 weeks to go - Im at 85kgs exactly on Zaids scales, % fat is reducing and muscle is increasing, all good news.

For next Friday I need to be min 83kgs and continue with a 2kg loss for the remainder of the 6 weeks .... I will get there, but if anyone has any magical tips, advice, encouragement or motivation please let me know, these 6 weeks are going to be the hardest yet but also the most motivational.

Going back to when I was at the Juicemaster Retreat last October, introducing myself, I talked about never having goals in life before and probably not achieving very much. This is the most important goal and achievement of my life, I just cant focus on the fact that I wish I had done this years ago, I have to focus on what Kate told us - you spend the 1st and last 5 years of your life dribbling so youve got 80 years to enjoy your life - Ive worked out I have the latter half of my 80 years to rock this planet in style. And thats exactly what I plan to do.

Im now focussing and planning on the following :

  1. Continuing my personal training with Zaid even after I reach my goal
  2. Continuing 1 x week yogi fit and 1 x week wonder woman bootcamp (not that Ive sampled that one yet!)
  3. Make and drink juices - my new habit, my new life, the new me - the new career?
  4. Being happy and enjoying life
  5. Remembering the past to help me stay focused, but leaving it in the pat
  6. See my psychologist again, I need all the help I can get to stay on track
  7. Meditate daily 
  8. Learn to sleep min 8 hours per night (at least more than 5 -6 hours!)
I have a lot to look forward to - not limited to :
  • Nieces 4th birthday - quick long weekend back home with family
  • Holiday in Thailand for my birthday with my good friends
  • Getting some tattoos :)
  • Moving to a new apartment closer to the beach and my new outdoor life (paddle boarding, kayaking, nordic walking, running ...... oooh the list is endless)
  • Training as a Juice Therapist with Juicemaster.com in June - I would be the 1st in the Middle East and I plan to use this for a new career
So, til next time when I will update more gossip and some actual goings on and possibly some amusing experiences, Im off to buy my s14 jeans from gap, I think its time they hung ready and waiting in my wardrobe for my holiday in April to the UK :).

Have a great week and stay with me over the next 6 weeks, I need your support and encouragement and just knowing Im not struggling alone will help me so much xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment